Welcome!

Looking at the rollercoaster of family life from baby to adult and everything in between

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's Day Blues

I'm new to blogging and although I use computers a fair bit in my day to day life I've just  stupidly deleted my very first blog. I can't believe that it's gone, never to see the light of day again. Am I just too old to deal with technology, too stupid to grasp the basics and to follow my own advice (think, think and think again before pressing delete) or is my brain addled by Valentine's Day? I keep seeing ads for chocolates, roses, bubbly and it's making me hungry, thirsty and grouchy. Maybe there should be an equivalent day for those of us who have no Valentine. Mind you that would be of no help at all to those of us who have a Valentine who isn't very good at romantic gestures, "I've done the bins, of course I love you!"

There's nothing else for it, I need chocolate; so off to the shops to buy chocolate hearts, flowers and any other treat that takes my eye. Well I'm worth it, aren't I? May have to wear dark glasses though, don't want people to know I'm a lonely heart on Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment